WIN a knitting holiday in Iceland! – UK
Last October we teamed up with our friends at Arena Travel to bring you a fantastic competition to win a knitting holiday in the Shetlands and now we’ve come together again to bring you our best competition yet! Just read on to find out how to win a knitting holiday to Iceland and amazing runner up prizes. Please note, this competition is open to UK entrants only.
What could be better than combining your favourite hobby with an exciting new travel adventure in the world’s northernmost capital haven? Nothing, right? The lovely folk at Arena Travel are giving you the chance to win a knitting holiday in Iceland with celebrity knitter, Hélène Magnússon.
Reykjavík is an exciting city that manages to keep a village-like feeling, with streets teeming with charm and adventure. This Icelandic adventure will include visits to Hand Knitting Association of Iceland and the Arbaejarsafn Open-Air Museum located in Reykjavik, a tour of the factory Lopi/Ítex in Mosfellsbær, UNESCO World Heritage Site Þingvellir, the hot spring Strokkur, Gullfoss waterfall and the Thingborg Wool Centre. Phew! And it only gets better as Hélène Magnússon, also known as the Icelandic Knitter, a leading knitwear designer and expert in Icelandic knitting traditions will be there to teach 4 workshops during your holiday, with a complimentary kit thrown in!
So, What’s included?
- Return flights from London Gatwick Airport – Reykjavik
- Expert to accompany throughout + 4 workshops
- Complimentary Knitting Kit
- 5 nights at Hotel Reykjavik on B&B Basis
- Welcome Dinner at the hotel
- Reykjavik city tour
- Full day Golden Circle Tour – including special visit to Istex and Thingborg Wool Centre led by local Knitting Guide – Hélène Magnússon – Icelandic Knitting Designer (author of Icelandic Colour Knitting and Icelandic Hand knits: 25 Heirloom Projects and Techniques.
- Arena Travel Tour Manager
More Arena Travel Holidays
Like what you see? Book your next holiday with Arena Travel with these wonderful knitting and crochet holidays!
Thursday 5th November, 2015 – Monday 9th November, 2015 – Crochet in Florence with Nicki Trench
Plus, if you’re not a winner of our fabulous knitting holiday, you’ll automatically be entered for a chance of winning a wonderful hamper of LoveKnitting goodies! Including the following:
- 5 balls of Lana Grossa Bingo
- 5 balls of Lang Yarns Yak
- 5 balls of Debbie Bliss Angel
- 5 balls of Louisa Harding Orielle
- Angel knitting book by Debbie Bliss
It doesn’t end there, 3 more lucky runners could win a 50% off coupon code to spend on anything at LoveKnitting! Phew, now that’s a competition you can’t refuse!
How to enter
Now for the part you really want to know, how to enter! Simply click on the button below, enter your email address and your in our prize draw. It’s as simple as that!
*To our dear customers from outside the United Kingdom, unfortunately we are unable to offer entry to this competition due to legal restrictions. Please check out our competitions open to residents outside the UK here. Plus enter our fab Facebook competition to win $200 to spend at LoveKnitting here.
Last updated: April 23rd, 2015.