HotTag Competition: Share Your Chemo Hat Project and WIN £100/$100!
To raise awareness for World Cancer Day enter our HotTag competition from February 3rd-28th with your chemo hat knitting project for a chance to win £100/$100 worth of yarn!
With significant hair loss often a side effect of chemotherapy, hand-knitted “chemo hats” are a wonderful way to show your care and support for a friend or family member undergoing treatment. Chemo hats can also be donated to your local cancer charity or hospital!
Pay it forward while spreading awareness by sharing your project with others in the knitting community!
To enter, upload a project and include the following:
- At least one image (don’t worry if your project is not complete – WIP’s are welcome to enter too!)
- Link to the chemo hat pattern on LoveKnitting.
- A full description about where the hat is going or who it’s for. (We want to hear your story!)
- Link to the yarn you used for the project.
- And don’t forget to use the HotTag #KnitForCancer so we can find your submission!
The competition will begin 6:00am Feb 3rd EST, and will end 11:59pm Feb 28th. Full T’s and C’s here.
Not sure how to upload a project? No problem! Click here and we’ll show you how.
If you’re looking for some inspiration for your chemo hat project, explore our range of knitting patterns for cancer patients!
Last updated: January 29th, 2018.