How to download free knitting patterns
We’re now making it even easier to browse and download free knitting patterns. Now, all our free patterns can be found on our free knitting patterns page here. The patterns are just as easy to download and even easier to browse.
You can now filter all our free knitting patterns by brand, garment, yarn weight, or who the project is for. All free knitting patterns will now have the materials listed at the bottom of the page, making it even easier to shop and start your project straight away!
How to download free knitting patterns:
1. Go to our free knitting patterns page here.
2. After you find the pattern you like, click download. If you are not signed in, you will be prompted to sign in to your account. If you do not yet have an account, you will need to create one. Please note that even if you are already receiving our newsletter, you may not yet have created a free account on our site.
3. Once you have logged into your account, you will be redirected to the pattern download page.
4. Click download. The PDF download should start straight away. If you see nothing, your browser may have sent the PDF directly to your computer’s “Downloads” folder.
5. To find the free pattern on your LoveKnitting account simply click your name at the top of the webpage, then click “My Downloadable Products.”
Why have we changed the way you can download free patterns?
Once you sign up and log in, you will be able to download as many free patterns as you like, as many times as you like. You’ll also have access to your very own pattern library in the “My Downloadable Products” section, which not only includes free patterns you download, but paid for ones as well.
Having free patterns on the site allows us to catalogue the materials needed for each project, as well as keep all the links up to date and working. With our new free patterns section, all our free patterns are in one easy to find place and easier to browse, which you can access just by signing up for your free LoveKnitting account.
Last updated: November 25th, 2014.